This is the best chocolate chip cookies recipe ever! The best cookie recipe made without eggs. You will not realize that it has no eggs in it. Trust me, you will fall in love with these cookies.
Do these eggless cookies taste the same as the regular one?
After cutting this cookie, you did not realize that they were egg-free. I have tried, to taste the cookies with eggs, so I can say that these egg-free cookies are like eggs. I have tried many different ways but this recipe works perfectly and makes the best homemade chocolate chip cookies.
These cookies are full of flavors, crisp from the outside while soft and chewing in from inside. If you want more crispy cookies than baking it for a few more minutes.
During this holiday or festive season, these egg-free chocolate chip cookies should be presented with some other baked goods once in my house. Because I and dear husband only prefer Choco Chip cookies.
As you know, chocolate chip cookies is America’s most favorite cookie. This oval version of cookies is very easy to make even baking beginners too can make it very successfully.
|1. 1 cup + 2 tablespoons All purpose flour (Maida)|
|2. ½ teaspoon Baking soda|
|3. a pinch Salt , skip it if using salted butter|
|4. 1 stick or ½ cup Unsalted butter , soften to room temperature
|5. ¼ cup White granulated sugar|
|6. ¼ cup Light brown sugar|
|7. ½ teaspoon Pure vanilla extract|
|8. 2 tablespoons Milk|
|9. ½ cup Chocolate chips|
How to make Eggless Chocolate chip Cookies recipe?
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F or 180 degrees C for at least 10 minutes.
2) Spray with a cookie sheet line or nonstick spray with parchment paper.
3) Take dry ingredients (all-purpose flour, salt, and baking soda) in a bowl. As long as they do not include it and keep it aside.
4) Take soft butter in the second bowl.
5) Stir it with a wire whisk or electric mixer until it becomes creamy and smooth.
6) Then add sugar (granular and brown sugar) both.
7) Again beat till it becomes fluffy (about 2 minutes).
8) Then add vanilla extract and milk. Whisk till it gets incorporated.
9) Add dry ingredients.
10) Hit it until it becomes incorporated. You may need to change the spatula on halfway through the mixture.
11) Add chocolate chips. If you like, you can mix some chopped nuts such as pecans, walnuts, almonds. I have no pair because I only want to enjoy the chocolate chip flavor.
12) And fold them in. If the dough looks soft and sticky compared to cooling in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
13) Now make 1-inch shaped shells from the chilled cookie flour. Keep a few inches separate from each other on the cookie sheet, because they will spread in the form of bake.
14) Bake them in a preheated oven or for 10-12 minutes until golden brown in the edges.
15) Let it cool in the sheet for 5 minutes. After this, remove it to cool completely to cool it.
|1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F or 180 degrees C for at least 10 minutes.|
|2. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or just spray with nonstick spray.|
Making eggless chocolate chip cookies:
|1. Take dry ingredients (all-purpose flour, salt, and baking soda) in a bowl. Whisk it till they incorporated and keep it aside.|
|2. Take soften butter in another bowl. Beat it with wire whisk or by electric mixer till it becomes creamy and smooth.|
|3. Then add both sugars (granulated and brown sugar). Again beat till it becomes fluffy (about 2 minutes).|
|4. Then add vanilla extract and milk. Whisk till it gets incorporated.|
|5. Add dry ingredients. Beat it until incorporated.|
|6. Add chocolate chips. And fold them in.|
|7. If the dough looks soft and sticky than chill it into the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.|
|8. Now make 1-inch size balls from chilled cookie dough. Place on the cookie sheet a few inches apart from each other, because they will spread as bake. Flatten it slightly using back of glass or bowl or use your fingers.|
|9. Bake them for 10-12 minutes in preheated oven or until the edges are become golden brown.|
|10. Let it cool into the sheet for 5 minutes.|
|11. After that, remove it to the cooling rack to cool completely.|