Alfredo Creamy Pasta is one of the delicious pasta dishes that is cooked in a creamy milk-based sauce along with colorful vegetables, flavored with aromatic spices and herbs. Pasta is the foremost food of traditional Italian cuisine. This Italian dish can be quickly prepared at the comfort of your home, without putting in much effort and is as delicious as the restaurant version of the dish.
Loaded with the richness of creamy cheese and aromatic spices, this white sauce pasta can make your dinner more interesting. What makes this dish even more interesting is the fusion of cheese, colorful veggies, exotic spices, and herbs which makes it a heavenly treat for the taste buds! So, through the goodness of true Italian flavors with this easy alfredo creamy pasta recipe that you can quickly prepare without putting in many efforts.
This easy-to-make alfredo creamy pasta recipe can be prepared at home with some simple ingredients like boiled penne pasta, grated cheese cubes, thyme, frozen sweet corns, broccoli, milk, garlic cloves, butter, extra oil so that it tastes truly Italian, some paprika, dried parsley for garnish.
All you need to do is just saute all the veggies, add boiled pasta and spice it up with flavored herbs and creamy white sauce. If you are someone who’s looking for cheesy and creamy pasta, then you can garnish it with some more grated cheese and oregano, to make this delicious dish more aromatic and indulgent.
This makes for a perfect brunch/dinner recipe, as it is simple as well as exotic! So, next time serve this pasta recipe to your loved ones and make them happy with this indulgent delicacy.
However, if you are preparing exotic alfredo for a party, then boil pasta, make a sauce, and stir-fried veggies in advance. While serving time, reheat the sauce with milk. Adjust the consistency of a sauce with milk or cheese as per your preference then add boiled pasta and veggies. Cook for a while and serve hot.
Alfredo Creamy Pasta is a perfect medley of aromatic flavors, colorful vegetables, and a creamy pasta. Colored bell peppers and onions enhance its rich taste. The addition of garlic and a blend of Italian herbs adds to its flavor.
You can make the dish healthier by adding lots of other vegetables like broccoli, peas, sweet corn olives, mushrooms, etc. You can also use whole wheat pasta instead of the ones made with plain flour.
I have used penne pasta in this dish, however, you can replace it with any other pasta of your choice. As a general rule, tubed pasta like penne, rigatoni, etc. or shaped & twisted pasta like rotini, fusilli, farfalle, etc. go well with white sauce.
White sauce pasta is a lusciously rich & mouthwatering dish that kids love to eat. You can eat it just on its own as a meal or accompanied by a side of crusty cheesy garlic bread or tomato & basil bruschetta.
|6 cup of water|
|1 tsp salt|
|2 cup pasta, penne|
|2 tbsp oil|
|½ onion, chopped|
|½ carrot, chopped|
|½ capsicum, chopped|
|3 tbsp sweet corn|
|½ tsp Black pepper, crushed|
|2 tbsp butter|
|3 tbsp maida|
|2 cup milk|
|½ tsp chili flakes|
|½ tsp oregano|
|cheese, for garnishing|
1. Firstly, in a large Kadai boil 6 cups of water.
2. Add 1 tsp salt in the water.
3. Once the water comes to a boil, add 2 cups of pasta. Here I am using penne pasta.
4. Boil the pasta for 7-8 minutes or until the pasta is cooked.
5. Stir well.
6. Pasta is ready.
7. Drain off the pasta and keep aside.
8. In a frying pan, Add ½ onion, ½ carrot, ½ capsicum, and 3 tbsp sweet corn.
9. Saute for a minute or until vegetables shrink slightly yet remain crunchy.
10. Further, add ½ tsp pepper and ½ tsp salt.
11. Saute well until the spices are well combined. keep aside.
12. To prepare the white sauce for pasta, heat 2 tbsp butter.
13. Then add 3 tbsp maida and saute on low flame.
14. Saute until the maida turns aromatic yet does not change its color.
15. Now add 1 cup milk and mix well.
16. Mix until the sauce thickens without forming any lumps.
17. Mix continuously, until the sauce thickens. if required using a whisk break the lumps.
18. Cook the pasta until the sauce turns into a smooth and creamy texture.
19. Now add ½ tsp pepper, ½ tsp chili flakes, ½ tsp mixed herbs, and ½ tsp salt.
20. Add sauteed vegetables and combine well.
21. White sauce pasta is ready to serve, garnished with grated cheese, some oregano, and chili flakes.
|1. Firstly, boil penne pasta until 90% with some salt and oil.|
|2. Additionally, always use butter instead of oil. It’ll give a creamy texture to pasta.|
|3. Secondly, while preparing a white sauce, add milk in batches to avoid lumps in the sauce.|
|Traditional alfredo creamy pasta recipe prepared with penne rigate pasta but you may use macaroni, penne, rotini, tortellini, etc.|
|4. Moreover, you can use whole wheat pasta and add any veggies of your choice like boiled sweet corn, broccoli, zucchini, green peas, cauliflower, carrots, mushrooms, french beans, onion, etc to make white sauce pasta.|
|5. If you are preparing exotic alfredo for a party then boil pasta, make a sauce, stir-fried veggies in advance, Cook for a while and serve hot.|
|6. White sauce pasta or exotic alfredo also served with garlic bread or soup.|
|7. Lastly, for a cheesy flavor, you may add extra cheese like processed cheese, cedar cheese, or mozzarella cheese.|
Thank you for reading my recipe, if you have any query comment down below. And stay tune for such easy and tasty recipe at sneharecipe.in